10 things you don't know

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello everyone!
I am back just to tell you 10 things you don't know!

1.You didn't know that 


On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!
(That explains a few mysteries....hahaha)

2.That...


111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

3.Also...


Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space
because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.
 

 4.


The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per
side in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.

5.


The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.

6.


Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin
look-alike contest.
 
7.


Bats always turn left when exiting a cave!


8.

There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange,
purple and silver.
 
 9.


Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying. 

10.


A rat can last longer without water than a camel. 



Oh,I didn't know any of them before my search but now....
Did you know them before?
Are all of them interesting?


~Froso123 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

11 comments:

  1. Gosh! I absolutely love your posts! They're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so cool! And the Charlie Chapman one is funny :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The One About The Babies Really Freaked Me Out! LOL =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes.. Agree with Julidadnika!! Do you think I am at the wring family?.. 0.0 I might have other real parents! xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! This blog gives me some interesting facts I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool

    thanks ♥ for the info

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to hear all of your great comments!

    I am trying to do my best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so awesome!!
    I didn't know any of them apart from the Charlie Chaplin one, one of my friends told me!!

    ReplyDelete