WINNER!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And the winner to the easter competition was...


Nope, wait, we must show you the entries first:








And the winner was...

Eleanor! 
It wasn't only because she did quite a lot of work but because I loved how diverse her look was. It wasn't just colours like the rest of you (no offence!!)!

You get 10sd! I will say that it will have to be tomorrow that I get you that as I'm a bit low on the dosh (LE! What can you do, eh?)!

Evie.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

11 comments:

  1. Well done :) The winner was my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww....they were all amazing! I lu them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleanor was the best, she was definatly better than mine, Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and she looked realy gorgeous so...xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didnt get chosen ?? i competed too :O did my post aapear??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, but which one is Eleanor?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm glad I made it this far. Congrats :) Which one is Eleanor?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Thank you so much & thanks for the sweet comments girls! Eleanor is me! My username on Stardoll is Elligrig13
    And look at the entries! They ALL looked fabulous! Loved them all! :'D ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Miss.ladygaga20, sorry! Your entry must've been after I had posted. So, so, so, so sorry :S God. I will never do it again :S

    ReplyDelete