Well...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Urghh! So I've been a really bad person! I'm supposed to write tons but don't blame me for it blame my science teacher! He's been piling up the homewor by the truck load! (plus I traveled for easter). So anyway, I've been kinda down lately my "best friend" is being a meanie. So there's this new girl in school, and a few weeks ago she and my "best friend" started hanging out ALOT and now, I've been put on the shelf to hang. She still talks to me occasionally but not as much as she used to. I try to hang out with different people but it really doesn't make a difference, I ALWAYS hang out with everyone. It's just who I am. This is it guys, YOUR CHANCE TO GIVE ME ADVICE. What should I do? = (   

You know you love me,
Xoxo,
♫♀♥LilMissFashun♥♀♫

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

6 comments:

  1. Tell her how you feel :) And get on doing your homework!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! I'm in the same situation with my best friend, but I think I'm gonna tell her all I'm feeling these days.Hope we'll be best friends again. I just don't wanna loose her :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to talk to her, and tell her what's going on, but also try talking to this new girl, she may feel left out too, you just need to make sure that they know how you feel, they may not even realise its bothering you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,tell her how you feel and she may understand you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you who answered! Y'all are great! I've told her and she goes, " Oh. Sorry." in a bored voice... Anyway, being apart from her has opened my eyes to alot of really cool people who've been trying to get my attention!
    Thanks again for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try not to let it get to you. True friends don't abandon one friend for another. You just keep shining and being the terrific you and you will attract terrific real friends. Get together with them and do your homework together. You will get to know new people and get that yukky pile of homework done at the same time!

    ReplyDelete