The story goes on.. ♥

Monday, April 25, 2011


Firstly, I would like to say Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates Easter. I had a great day yesterday and I hope you did, too. Back to my post now, I will continue the story I started on Friday. If you missed the beginning, you can read it here.
_________________________________________________________________

Monday, 25th of April 2011

Boredom.

Yeah, that's what it is. Honestly, who wants and can study now, during the holidays? I don't think there are many who are willing to. Neither I am. But I have to if I wanna take that degree, Lower. But studying is the synonym word to boring. But  except stardoll, there's only studying that I can do. And now that I mentioned stardoll, I really wanna be superstar, you know. I belong to non-ss since I can't buy ss, so I'm trying to win it by joining competitions. Hard, though. There are many out there who are better than me but  I'm gonna win a competition. I wll do my best. And that's stardoll life but there is also real life.

Well, I can say I recovered from the break up. And I'm perfectly fine. I even saw a dream last night. I had a boyfriend and he was hot and he loved me. Not like my ex. But you know what the say; if you can dream it, then you can make it. So yes, I can't believe I say that, but I really want schools to open, so I will search for my Mr. Right. Although my school is full of jerks and fools, I will try to find one. And of course I will take some revenge of my ex. He said he wasn't ready; maybe so I was, but he hurt me. He could have told me sooner that he wasn't ready, that he regretted it.

But now, I'm so sorry but you'll see my not-so-good side. No, I won't be mean with you. But it would be perfectly perfect if I would make you REALLY fall in love with me and then you would realize that what you had was what you wanted. But I won't really care if I won't make that. I will just smile and be happier than ever so you will see that I'm great without him. Oops, do I look mean? Honestly, I'm not.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. *First Comment*

    Aww x Hope Your Dreams Come True x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your dreams come true!!! :'/ spring break has ended

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to post the next one? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your good words!! ♥ Next post on Friday because I write on Monday & Friday..Stay tuned! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. great words u have spoken!hope u will be ss soon!!much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah, I see that everyone got that it is a real story (: Smarty pants, I thought no one would realise it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I wish your dreams come true.
    It was soo good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I realised it was real after the first few posts, its really good tho!

    ReplyDelete