South America!

Friday, April 01, 2011


Today it's all about South America, I found it hard to think of a country so I chose a continent but don't be alarmed if you my followers audience gave me a country I wouldn't be in this mess!! anyways, as usual my medoll in traditional clothes from Latin America also known as south America Made the skirt from folk; top from basics.

A rebozo is a woman's garment used in Mexico. Rectangular in shape, rebozos vary in size from 1.5 to upwards of three meters, and can be made of cotton, wool, silk, or articela. 
 Indigenous women in Saraguro, Ecuador. These Ecuadorian women display traditional, yet contemporary clothing that includes wide-brimmed.

when the Spanish conquered Latin America they bought some of their traditions with them! as you can see this is where my outfit is inspired from.







Here it is Medoll Makeover latin style

It's not my best I admit I Really did not have all the time in the week, please give me a country it has been a hectic week in school
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

15 comments:

  1. I think you did a decent job for an entire continent. I like your blue outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there's Greece, Italy, Spain, France, Egypt, ummm Japan, China, Brazil etc..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the blue dress so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit and that make up is so natural

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the make up at the end best its stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oeehh yeah i would love to see a greece afrodite or a cleopatra styled women from egypte!! lolzzz xoxoxox love the post i have the same skirt and made it work i love the skirt .

    ReplyDelete
  7. nC post!!ur posts r very interesting!and i like the medoll :)

    ReplyDelete