OMG !!

Wednesday, April 06, 2011


Hello MY FANS !! should i say " my fans " ??
Daily i open the blog , checking the comments and i close the page ...
but .. today is different ! i got this comment ( below )


my face looked like o_O . what she is talking about ?
i opened the MDM blog check the latest post and found there is someone commented as Anonymous 
v
v
v
v




Ok that's make me happy and sad at the same time !
happy > because there is people love me and they are ( FANS ) for me .. thanks
sad > because the owner of the blog thinks it's me ! and the real is not me !!!!!! 
i think all of you readers know that i'm busy with my exams , project at the moment 

and MDM made a post  yesterday called : 
How Anonymous is an Anonymous  ?
and if you read the comments you see how (((( RUDE )))) they are !!

For who said :

I always say my oppinion with my real account. Oh and that Ghandora girl is seriously the most stupid person I've ever saw in my life. How stupid can she be to advertise her blog as anonymous? "
 i replied : i think you are RUDE girl to say that .. i don't think you will be happy if someone tell you that, and i don't think you are so WOW or HERO cuz you commented from your real account ! 
it just reflect your ( ____ ) personality ... etc !!

" I like Ghandoora she is normally very nice, but I fear that it was not a smart move. Although at least it wasn't a particularily bad anonymous. "
i replied : Thanks darling ! but the fact is not me !! 


" I checked her blog. The grammar is terrible, she's got almost 1000 followers. What a waste."
i replied : hmmm.. First : everyone know that English isn't my first language !
 Second : Are you jealous ? 
Third : Waste ???

"I THINK ALL YOU BIG BLOGS AND SO CALLED ''ELITE STARDOLLS''NEED TO GET A LIFE.U SPEND SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY ON PIXELS AND ON BLOGS.PLUS PHOTOSHOP ON FAKE MAGAZINES,DO YOU RELIZE HOW PATHETIC THAT IS??ITS NOT REAL LIFE AND YET YOU ACT LIKE IT IS,YOU GUYS EVEN SAY HOW CRAZY PEOPLE ARE WITH IT YET YOU DO THE SAME!!!!NOT TO MENTION FAKE PARTIES ON SKYPE OR IN CHAT ROOMS FOR FASHION RELEASES.YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH BEACUSE YOUR NOT ELIETS UR PIXELS! "
i replied : First : i don't care if i'm Elite or not it's just virtual thing girls made it ! 
and i agree with you 100% .. 
i think there is so many girls think they are something or blah blah blah 
but the fact they are so stupid ! sorry !

 "That girl is such a loser? Have you seen her blog?? OMG "
i replied : Hmm.. thanks, and you know what you are the biggest loser cuz you commenting as ANONYMOUS !




If i'm the real anonymous .. why should i advertise my blog in it ?
 i don't see any something unique in it 

WOW . just no comment ! 
what about you ??
In the end : every person have who loved / hate  !
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

15 comments:

  1. oh Ghandoora he or she was so wrong when he/she did that !
    I think it was just to make ur blog Like u r just so bad blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghandoora, I have always felt that anyone who posts to a blog as anonymous and then won't leave their name at the bottom of their post, IS TO BE TOTALLY IGNORED. There are a lot of hurtful people out there. That fact alone amazes me about the Stardoll world.

    We, the followers of your blog, know the truth and that you do not even need to advertise your blog. It's a good one. So please, do not let these LOSERS ruin your day just because they have nothing better to do. Do not give them a second thought, OK?

    We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this blog and I read the posts by autors that I can read BUT I know your language isn't english but I have no idea what you say all the time on your posts.
    I also think you've filled the side bars with too much rubbish that my computer takes 10 minute s to load the blog and my compuer usally takes a second to load an noraml webpage or blog. The header of the blog is also to big and it takes forever to scroll down and read the posts.

    I think if you improve the above the blog will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I belijavascript:void(0)eve you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ghandoora you are the BEST , plz don't waste your time on these losers ,they are jealous of you
    be happy always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ghadeer, we believe you honey.
    That has happened to me once and believe me it feels so bad because u think that nobody believes you, but don't worry, we're here to support you.

    We ♥ You Ghadeer
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love you ghadeer! You are such a lovely person. ^^ agreed with janastarlite :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ghandoora
    your amazing
    don't let them get to you

    :]

    you don't need to advertise everyone enjoys this blog
    and that's all that matters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh Jesus..
    She is really rude..
    She made me angry...
    I don't believe her.
    I believe you sweet Ghandeer.!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just only : Ignore them ALL!!!
    They are only jealous ...
    Just live them ..
    They don`t need our attention because they are only stupid and LOSER peoples which don`t care about the feelings of other persons...
    They only are JEALOUS about the success of this blog and your big heart, your beauty and your imagination :)
    Don`t worry about them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blogg to but i have to agree with a little coment of cool girl !!the mouse thing makes my computer go wild!!so maybe you could take that thing away again hihi but for the rest ur blogg is amazing and i cant imagine that u would do sutch a thing they ar saying so...dont bother to ever feel bothered by sutch kinda comments they post about u,just be u!and u dont even have to prove that it wasnt u.I love u Ghadeer and what u did with the blogg in sutch a very short time is realy amazing so much followers in sucths a short time!!!

    Respect for u honneyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh... I think these guys want
    1. to make our blog famous :)

    or

    2. to make you look bad.. :(

    ReplyDelete