Interview with MissRenata666

Friday, April 29, 2011


Hello this is Starchels2010 interviewing Missrenata666, with my second interview this month. Sorry about the plain banner, i was working hard on one, but it wouldn't upload for some reason. Anyway, next month it will be fixed again and then you can look forward to my new banner! Today, I decided to ask MissRenata666 a few questions. I specifically asked her because of her creativity as you can see in her suite and her medoll. 

Question 1: Do you have any better suggestions for us to raise money in Japan, because of this tragic disaster? 

A. I think we should do a little video, and post it on facebook, twitter, bebbo, everything, about what the life of Japan is going through, how it was before, and how it is now and how we can help it to be 
much better! And then ask them to donate money to red cross. 

Question 2: If you could choose to switch lives with a person for one day? Who would it be?

A. Nicki Minaj or Rihanna. I didn't choose them because they are my favorite singers, but because I think they are very fierce and always change their looks and don't care what others think. And unlike me, I always need to know what others think before i do.

Question 3: As you know, many people are discriminating against non superstars and superstars on stardoll these days, especially royalties. How do you feel about this? Do you think this is a reflection on you?

A. I think it is horrible to be picked on because you are non superstar! But..isn't that just what stardoll is about? It's like a cycle! People get picked on and they get persuaded to upgrade to superstar and then..stardoll gets all the money. It's horrible the way it works, isn't it? If I was non superstar, i will feel bad and annoyed and then i would realize..if categories didn't exist on stardoll, it would be nothing but just a dress up game and no fun. I personally think it's harsh, however it helps!

Question 4: Who do you look up to and why?

A. In real life, I look up to my dad, because he is a wonderful person who saved people's lives and died saving someone, which I think is amazing and it really touches me. On the other hand, on stardoll i look up to Sofi (lulla96) & Nour ( Kaami1990), they are amazing and they have an amazing sense of style! They are very honest too, which i think is a very big thing too, a person should have a 100% personality in my perspective. 

Question 5: Do you have any special talents? Do you plan on making a career out of them one day?

A. My talents would include singing and composing music. I don't really think i will make a career out of it, but it is an amazing hobby which is good for your mind. On stardoll i think my talent is.. make-up.

Thank you so much for taking this interview with me, I had a blast. You seem like an excellent "citizen" on stardoll. Please continue to be such a great role model! Thanks again for your time. 
I hope you enjoyed reading this interview..

Would you like to be the next person getting interviewed? 
Here are the rules:
1) You have to be a follower
2) You have to make a comment under this post saying your interested and your follower and stardoll user name.

As simple as that. You could be tomorrow's celebrity. Thanks again
-Starchels2010/Chelsea ♥
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

21 comments:

  1. Yes, it is awesome!
    I would like to be interviewed too!^^

    My stardoll nickname is DEMI_LOVANTO_2 and my google name is:
    DEMI_LOVANTO_2 / evanescenceakii

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this interview... and yes, her talent is makeup. But she's got a good sense of who she is, and that's very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would Like to be Interview too!

    Stardoll Nickname : VampireVision
    Google Name : VampireVision

    Lol, Hope so! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeello !
    I love your work and your questions are very intelligent ^^
    I would like to be interviewed cause I love stardoll and showing other people what I think and my opinion to others !! :)
    My Sd and google nicks are the same :
    Lovenouritto

    xoxo Loveyouu

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would like 2 be interviewed xoxo

    my sd account is: emilymillie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would Like to be Interview too!

    Stardoll Nickname : xhuliana
    Google Name : blodina(xhuliana)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to get interview

    Stardoll name: StarMinimon
    Google name: StarMinimon

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to get a interview...

    stardool name:missbora12

    google name:ornela.velaj

    ReplyDelete
  11. I;m very intrested :)

    Stardoll name - Emilyprincess25
    Follower name - Emily.Stardoll

    Good Luck guysss xx!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Follower Name: Molly.Babette
    Real Name: Molly Harvard
    Stardoll Username: Miss_Mills_99

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could I have an interview? I followed and my username is GoldyPup. Ghandoora asked me to follow so I did xx Please interview me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Follower name: Anna9255
    SDusername:anna9255

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab interview , well done ! , I do not mean to sound tacky but this girl is very inspiring. Good job

    p.s it would be epic to get interviewd ^^ !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good job to you all , i loved it !
    p.s it would be epic to get interviewd ^^ !)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey that was perfect however i would like to be interviewed too.
    stardoll name: dayafterday8
    google name: Ctavroulitsa

    ReplyDelete