Interview with Aly_miley

Wednesday, April 06, 2011


Hello Starchels2010, you'r interviewer reporting. Today we will be interviewing Aly_miley.

Q1) You are really well known on stardoll, and have a lot of awards, so you must get a lot of friend requests a day. How do you judge the character to accept? Or could you easily accept anyone?
A. Hello, I don't think I'm well known. I don't own much awards since I have never run for anything. Yes i do get tons of requests, but I don't like 'crowding' my friend list, so I do not accept most.
Q.2 Do you express your style in a way everyone can understand? If yes, how?
A.My style is really common, I don't think there is anything special about it.
Q.3 I have seen you are on stardoll since 2009, what keeps you on?
A. Yes I've been on since 2009. Friends, they definitely keep me on, and hotbuys, i love hotbuys.
Q.4 Was there ever a time in your life where you felt like you wanted to give up? If so, how did you handle it?
A. When things get hard for me in life, i stay on the positive side of things, it always helps.
Q.5. What is the maximum amount of money you have spent on stardoll in real life? Do you keep it to a minimum?
A.I think $350. I don't keep a limit, I'm a shopaholic.
Q.6. What inspires you the most?
A. My friends.
Q.7. What do you have Ato say about peer pressure, bullying, etc.A lot of people have gotten into it and experienced it, but what is your personal opinion?
A. I have never encountered bullying, so I don't know how it feels, but in my perspective, It looks horrible and cruel. So what if others are different? Doesn't make them wrong, makes you wrong to bully them.
Q.8. What are your hopes/dreams and expectations for the year?
A. Well..I can't wait to meet Justin Bieber this month!! (I'm obsessed). I'm hoping i can do well in my term 3 exam, since I have been failing, I'm not really good in school...
Q.9. When did you feel the most successful in your life?
A. When Justin Bieber followed my twitter account. He followed me on August 24th 2010. 4 days before my Birthday. I was jumping around the house screaming while carrying my laptop. I couldn't sleep at all and I felt very proud!
Q.10. If you could work for stardoll for a day, what would you change?
A. I love this question. I would change a lot. I would fix all the glitches they have, Be very generous and have a raffle once a week, so that random active stardoll users can win stardollers. make a non-ss day where they could by make-up etc. I would change the broadcasting price since 5sd is too much for 10 seconds.

Thank you for letting me interview you Aly_Miley. You give a lot to stardoll and this interview changed a lot of people. I am a huge Justin Bieber fan and felt the same when he followed me on twitter and added me on facebook. I have decided to post a poster of him for you here. Thank you again.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

8 comments:

  1. What a great interview! To tell you the absolute truth, it's the first interview I've read, beside one of Callie.Stardoll.

    Aly_Miley is a very smart girl, even if she is having problems with her schoolwork. I hope she manages to bring up her grades!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading Interviews.
    Aly_Miley is very beautiful,clever..
    it's nice girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like JB songs only not himm

    ReplyDelete