Music News

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hello Ghandoora-readers! :) It's Christine here with the music news of the week! :D


Lady Gaga: I can make you cry

The 25-year-old superstar that released  her new single "Judas" the previous weekend, gave an interview in the magazine NIME, speaking outside from the teeth: "To you I say also something, if you take away from me the wig and accessories from my head, if you take my shoes, the clothes that I wear, and let me alone with a piano and a microphone, I can you make cry." It appears that Gaga kept her a lot of means and wanted it bursts out: "Every time people ask me who I am and who I am. It is not that I have not spoken formyself! But still no one does have an idea who I am!" 

On Νο1 Rihanna & Britney Spears with the remix of 'S&M'

  

In the top of Billboard Hot 100  went the new remix hit of  Rihanna "S&M", in collaboration with the Britney Spears. It's the 10th (!) No1  single of the sexy Star from the Barbados which marked a new record, as it's the first time a solo artist achieves so much in a small time interval between the first No1 ("SOS", May 2006) and the10th. Rihanna is the youngest artist with 10  No1 singles and she has left behind her  Mariah as well who up to now was the only female artist that conquered the top 10 times in so much small time period.



Hope you liked today's music news! :) Feel free to comment, I love reading your opinion!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the news. Lady Gaga was in my town last week. She was a huge hit with a sold-out show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love GAGA so much! Hope that I'll go to one of her concerts in the future. That's my dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream is to go to one of the concerts of my fav band too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lady Gaga she iss amazing.
    I don't know if I will be able ever to see her live!

    ReplyDelete