Music News!

Friday, April 15, 2011


Hello everyone! I am back again with music news! :D


 Beyonce 's new video clip is coming! :D

The diva of R'n'B is preparing for her promotion of her new album that according to recent statement, will circulate in June. According to some information, the direction of the clip will undertake the director of the film "I Am Legend" Francis Lawrence, while the choreography belongs in 8-9 different dancers!

Rihanna at American Idol!

 

 Yesterday  Rihanna was at the American Idol in order to interprets lively her new song "California King Bed". The same song had also interpreted in the beginning of the month in the American Country Music Awards with the Jennifer Nettles, only that that time her hair was not long and curly but short and black!


Hope you liked the news! See you soon! :D
Have a wonderful weekend my sweet ghandoora-readers!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. You know, I told my husband last night that I thought she was wearing a wig. But her voice is magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Beyonce! can't wait for her album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them.
    They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is a amazing and she have cool voice...:))))

    ReplyDelete