Great Britain/royal wedding

Saturday, April 23, 2011

As you know Prince William and Catherine Middleton will be getting married on April the 29th, so I'm doing a special post for them! In Britain we are doing many events to celebrate: street parties ..Special Culinary etc










Here is my wedding dress post:




Prince William said that after meeting at St Andrews University, where they were both studying history of art: “We just spent more time together, we had a good giggle and realised we shared some interests. She has a normal sense of humour which is really good for me because I’ve got a dead sense of humour, and things happened.

Miss Middleton said she “went bright red and scuttled off, feeling very shy,” when she was first introduced to the Prince, and denied stories that she had a picture of him on his wall as a child. I had the Levi’s guy, not a picture of William, sorry,” she said. “It was me in Levi’s,” the Prince joked


Here is your faveourit bit


What do you think?
As a comp for beautiful gifts!!
Design a wedding gown or inspired wedding outfit!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

15 comments:

  1. I will be infront of my Tv the 29th of april!!Yay!!!And im in for the comp!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. do we need to post ouer entry her orr....???xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Sounds like a great comp, Ill post my entry as soon as im done! Can I put it in my stardoll album?

    ReplyDelete
  4. u can watch on live on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Again, Here's My entry, its not so good but I wanted to make it out of stuff, let me know what you think!
    http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x416/tinysocks/?action=view&current=Wedding.png

    ReplyDelete
  6. when is the entry closed?cause i have a easter dinner and family day today haha ..do i still have time to do my entry tonight.

    happy easter to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. here is my entry:

    http://i56.tinypic.com/259fkmx.jpg

    btw the dress is a little bit short (for a wedding dress) because i felt like being more modern and fun!! haha ;)

    hope u like it xx

    oh and my stardoll name is: Indigo26

    ReplyDelete
  8. My entry

    http://i52.tinypic.com/epv1k.jpg

    hope u like it!made it in scenery's and uploaded it to tinypic.It is a classical bridal dress with lace and just a glamour princess royal dress!! i think ;)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cate and william sitting in a tree k i s s i n g

    i am so bored!!!

    ReplyDelete