Beggining of the Story ♥

Friday, April 22, 2011





G.Friday, 22nd of April 2011

Holidays.Easter.Break up.

Guess that those 3 words can describe my life now. Finally, we have school holidays. But, I gotta study for the exams and especially the Lower exam. And Easter is almost here. But I don't feel the atmosphere of it. Whatever! Oh, and last but not least the break up. I broke up with my ‘boyfriend’. 

Well, he wasn’t really my boyfriend. We didn’t have an actual relationship. We didn’t even talk. Yes, I know it’s ridiculous to not talk with your boyfriend but it was both our first relationship and we were both very shy and that’s why things didn’t work out. And maybe also because he (and maybe me, too) wasn’t ready. But I really believe that everything happens (or doesn’t happen) for a reason. So I’m ok with the whole thing. It wasn’t meant to happen and that’s ok.

 I will go on and I’m sure next time will be perfect. And I just spent too many lines about it. So, now I have to focus to my studying and of course stardoll! It is not so difficult to balance them, I want to believe. I mean, well, I’m a very ambitious person so I really wanna be noticed on stardoll. And I’m gonna make it. But also, I will not forget about my real life. I want to succeed in everything I will do in my real and virtual life.  And I soon will.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. Nice post, Anastasia. It's good to try to keep the balance between RL and SD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post! :D Wow, I will read it again! :) I liked it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ur post so much! Can't wait for other posts too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I will post again on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was really good, I can't wait to read the next ones!

    ReplyDelete