Barcelona OR Real Madrid ??

Friday, April 22, 2011

Heeey guyyys :) how are you ??
yesterday while i'm searching on internet i saw this picture for Messi !
( below )



well it's really amazing picture ^^ heheh his mum beside him every moment ..
but the funny thing that his father is ( copy & past ) Messi !

Oh and as you know ,
in Wednesday there was a match between Real Madrid & Barcelona ..
and yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Real Madrid won !
well i don't watch football but because of Cristiano Rolando ^^

So .. who do you support ??
Barcelona OR Real Madrid ??




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

8 comments:

  1. Real Madrid because of Ricardo Kaka xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man United <33

    Haha, but if I had to choose, I support Madrid, as most people tend to go for Barca--I do the opposite to annoy em! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Man United, too! But I am happy that Real Madrid won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real Madrid ofc...I live in Madrid and seems like I have no other choice=) ehehe

    HOT GUYS PLAYIN' THERE)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Barca should have wonn! LOlzzz my bf is a bigg barca fann and ronaldo is a cocky wining baby!!

    ReplyDelete