Women day winner (:

Thursday, March 10, 2011



 
hehe sorry for didnt post the winner xD its because my mom told me that I only can use my computer on weekends D: n'aaaw ): but now she went to the supermarket and im writting shh! is a secret ;)

Okay, so i liked a lot everyone's opinion, and thats why im going to give everyone who has participed a ss gift :D! but the winner is:


Northgirl89 (:

You've won because YOUR A BOY! xd and you understand woman (:
you understand that we're specials and deserve some respect :D

I'll add you ;)

thats all (:
ronnie <3
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

19 comments:

  1. :O Thank you so much! :O I'm very honored to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that isnt fair...on women day wins a boy...even in our days they win.....:d:d;d

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think he deserved it bcuz i saw what hw wrote!congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratss :D
    I didnt have a chance to enter D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I clicked many times on the " Publihsh your comment " oups xD

    ReplyDelete