Winner...It's up to you....

Monday, March 21, 2011


Hello everyone.
I have all of your entries for now and I am going to let you decide who wins this comp:
(click to enlarge them all)


1



2



3



4

                                                              
5


I am sorry if yours didn't get through but I chose my favourites to go through. Sorry again!
I have numbered them so you can vote easier. Vote in comments for your favourite (I vote 4 - Example).

Good luck :)
~Evie

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

23 comments:

  1. Number 3, hands down. She's captured the spirit of those pants, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote number 4, her outfit is full of colours,and that's exactly what designers suggest us for spring and summer. What else can I say than Just Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alot of pictures did not come up on my computer =[

    ReplyDelete
  4. out of the three outfits that came up I liked number 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will chose number 5 ...because i like the red color...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanku so much who voted for me but i cant tell u which one i am!
    Can I?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 = 0 Votes
    2 = 1 Votes
    3 = 2 Votes
    (Notice a pattern? Rofl)
    4 = 3 Votes
    5 = 4 Votes
    (That is SO WEIRD! Am I right?)
    Winner will now be announced.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 = 0 Votes
    2 = 1 Votes
    3 = 2 Votes
    (Notice a pattern? Rofl)
    4 = 3 Votes
    5 = 4 Votes
    (That is SO WEIRD! Am I right?)
    Winner will now be announced.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 5.
    Even if the results are up.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete