Winner

Wednesday, March 09, 2011


Sorry for the late post !
Did you remember this picture ?

 
Oh you should know it ! it's comp i made it last 3 weeks ago !
and i said the first one who know 20 one from them will get 20 SD !
 and yes evermore1girl guessed them ! she was the first one !
Her answer :
 
1. shakespheare

2. Albert Einstein

3.Elvis

4.Saddam Hussein

5. Hitler

6. Micheal Jordan

7.Bruce Lee

8.Mozart

9.Orphan Annie

10. president Lincoln

11.Picasso

12.Ghandi

13.George W. Bush

14.Bill Gates

15.Mother Theresa

16. Marylin Monroe

17.Mohammed Ali

18.Charles Darwin

19.Guan Yu

20.Audrey Hepburn
 
 
 
congratz honey you win 20 SD contact with me in my GB in 24 to get your gift :D
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

9 comments:

  1. congrats!i found some of them too but i was late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I only found one :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I can't believe it! Thank you Ghandoora I am so happy!

    Thank you everyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really get thins comp , but congrats to the winner ! ;)

    ReplyDelete