Late Competition Winner...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And the winner (sorry for it being late, have been through a lot - including breaking a finger!) is....



sd_is_da_best / Sinead



She submitted this as her answer:
Thursday, March 10, 2011




Oh I recognise her!
Charlotte Holmes from season 6 of bntm. She was modeling Revlon cosmetics. She was born on the 29.09.1988 in Hammersmith, London, UK.
Hope I'm right :)


She did in fact get 1 thing wrong and that is what she was modelling. I can now reveal that Charlotte Holmes was modelling....

A RING!

I did hint several times but nobody picked up on that! 

Now, my finger really hurts so I must leave. But I leave with a promise...

I, Evie, promise with all my heart to post the competition TOMORROW.

Thanks!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

8 comments: