How to make your doll looks like a celebrity - Ke$ha

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Hey guys :), i am Plinck. I'm the new writer and I will be doing makeovers! So, today I remember to do a tutorial about how to make your doll looks like a celebrity... and for today I choosed Ke$ha! This will be a pretty long tutorial, but I hope you enjoy it ♥



1 - 



2-


3-


4-


5-

( Oh, don't forget straighten the height of the eyes, mouth, eyebrows...)

6-

( I choosed this hair, but you can choose other )

7-

(Put the white eyeliner and the blue one)

8-

(Now put the blue eyeshadow)

9-

( Put the white eyeshadow...)

10- 

( You can put a little bit of a LUXE eyeshadow to make it shine - this is optional )

11- 


( Don't forget the blush! )

12 - 

( For the lipstick, you can just put the Dot's blue lipstick or you can put any LUXE's sparkle lipstick and then apply the blue lipstick over that, just to make it shine! )



This is the final look... hope you liked it!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

14 comments:

  1. welcome to ghandoora the boss :)
    thnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!This looks a lot like Ke$ha!!Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love it my favourite match so far it looks really good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's AWESOME . It really look like the real one , nice job (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blog :D
    And I love the makeup..!
    I dont really like the blue lipstick though... but that shows the wild side of her XD
    Thanks

    Gurliciousbabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. u are just amazing....i cant belive how u can do all those things....

    ReplyDelete