Hello! & Prada S/S 2011 collection

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AI867OiQ6ZA/TVuPCvFFNbI/AAAAAAAAA-8/8c93uwooBKI/s1600/banner.png

Hi girls, my name is Chloe and I am a new writer for this blog, I will be writing reports on real fashion designers, this will help educate you on what is HOT this season, so lets get started on with my favorite collection for S/S (spring / summer) so far...

~PRADA'S S/S COLLECTION~
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Since its almost summer, Prada could impress me as much with this collection. The team used very bright bold, colors - which I am loving, and its quiet surprising since last Summer it was all florals. I love the dresses and skirts, and of course the trendy, quirky shoes.

Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
I am also impressed with the models, they all look really strong and in power - this also fits with the strong edgy theme. I think most of the clothes are wearable too, so its perfect for anyone who wants to show off a lil luxury in their life.
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Over all this collection seems very flawless and perfect, I loved every outfit and every model - they all look healthy and beautiful. I loved it so much and was soo amazed by it, it is by FAR my favorite collection from Prada ever (usually I am not so impressed) but i love this one, and I hope you enjoy this article.

Until next time, ciao.

Veiw the complete collection:
Here
And veiw my tutorial for the Prada inspired makeup: HERE

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

13 comments:

  1. Lol,the tutorial is so nice:x:xI love it:D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o My mom has tons of Prada! She is going to get some of this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luv the second one and the fuchsia skirt with the black stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the glasses are so 80s, its very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice but isnt my style...i would prefere smth else...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But,I love this collection !

    ReplyDelete