Fashion Week 2011~Goddess

Monday, March 14, 2011


Hey everyone! I have another picture for you all to look at. This line is called "Goddess" I saw the picture, and i thought to myself..."Wow, this looks a lot like VOILE." What do you think? Do you like this better, or do you prefer VOILE? Check out this picture I found...



I love dresses 3, 9, and 11. They're all very pretty, and fancy. But, out of all 3 i prefer dress 3. What dress(s') do you like the most? What do you dislike?

I dislike dresses 10, and 4. 10 is yellow...and it just looks like she's in a banana suit...and do you see dress 4? In the middle it's basically see through. I would love that dress if it wasn't see through. Agree? Disagree? Comment!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. I like the 8th one :) And it does look like dresses from voile XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yellow dress, it's perfect for spring or summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luv the 4th ,the yellow and the orange dresses <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the orange dress and the green and brown one on the bottom they are so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 3rd dress on the first row and the yellow dress and the white dress on the last row.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the 8th...specially the color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it doesnt mean thet i dont like the others...grat choise girls...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all :) I so cant choose :)

    ReplyDelete