Fashion Shows

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hey everyone! It's KKRRBB78, please check out this website for news on Fashion Week 2011

http://www.ccsf.edu/Departments/Fashion/show2011.html

check out these clothes! This line is called "Military chick" I think it's a little weird, but very patriotic! I love the 9th outfit! I could totally see myself in it. What do you think? Like these clothes? Dislike? Comment! I always read the comments :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

9 comments:

  1. I love that Burberry Coat! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stardoll fashion week started today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post to I like the clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. im that im thinking well i like the 5th one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete