Pet Show !!

Friday, March 04, 2011


Did you remember " Pet Show " ??
 I think " NO "
well last year i made something called " Pet Show " and it's about give us picture for your pet then there will be pet show if we manage to have great enteries !!
but for sorry no one joined it :S
but yesterday while i'm checking the comments .. i found that we have the first entry

Sam & Harry !


2 cute dogs make me remember of my dog " Max " ;( and also of " Harry Potter " heheh XD
Thanks for xxevie23xx ( our writer ) for sending for us this pictue :)


Who is your favourate ??
Sam OR Harry ?
Want to join ?? Click here
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

17 comments:

  1. are allowed cats?or its just for dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't choose a favourite they are too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOww cutiee puppies.!
    Sorry Harry I like more Sam!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably send you a photo with my adorable beautiful cat but I don't know if you can handle it....just kidding ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, sorry 'bout the blurry pic guys, I'll tell them you liked them :) Just took them for a walk, they are still not tired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks like a foxy terrior lol : ]

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ambra : It's open for all kinds of pets :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harry is soo cute!! I would've entered but I have no pets =[

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them :D So cute, I have a dog too, his name is Roco

    ReplyDelete