We are 800 followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yes !
finally !! i can't believe !! we reach that great number .. WOW
and now we are waiting to be 900 followers !!
Do you think we will reach this number ? i hope so


and as you know everytime .. i got many cute things from you !!


 (i love you tayoushka so so so so much !!)






and what made me happy that i'm listed in Elites from 2009 !! WOW  







and wonderful interview you can check it here :D
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

16 comments:

  1. congratesssss :) so happy for u & i love this blog so muchhh ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deserve it all Ghadeer you amazing star I would vote for you to win everything if I could xox..

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so happy that we are 800 followers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so happy that we are 800 followers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ej girls i have an idea why we dont make a competion that the girl that brings more followers will win a price?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ambra : i made one but no one invite ! :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! That is so amazing. I love it when we get to a good number. Thanks again everyone for letting me be apart of this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That firs pic is of my blog, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOOHOOOOOOO :D

    im so happy for you ghandoora :D

    kissssses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! ♥♥♥ this blog is amazing and I really love it! :) ♥
    ALSO: thank you so much Ghadeer for giving me the opportunity work on this blog :) ILY♥ thanks again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratsss!
    I love u and ur blog ♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats sweetie!of course u will reach 900..adn 2000..and more...u deserve it babe!

    ReplyDelete