ss and non ss outfits

Wednesday, February 23, 2011




Hello!
First I'd like to apologize I didnt posted, ive been with no internet for 4 long days D:

So, I made the non-ss outfit first.
You can see its pretty colorful :D
Well, I was happy I got my internet back.
Its pretty simple: a top, a skirt, a belt and pumps.
And its cute.





And this is the SS oufit.
I really like this HB tee, but its really hard to find a bottom that actually looks good. First I thought on that basics high wasted skirt in black, from Elle, but we dont have in starplaza.
So I used this other skirt, to make it look like a dress.
I like it, Id buy it, but I dont have stardollars D':











Thats it, bye
:3
rebecca
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

12 comments:

  1. I really like the non ss outfit better =]butthey are both so well made

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that the both are the best....i like the colors that are used..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both outfits, they're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahh I love them both but more non superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. like both!the non ss is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i like the non SS 1 the best and am gonna buy it with play and earn next month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There both really good!! Most non superstar people Struggle with clothes, now they don't need to!

    ReplyDelete