Real life clothes!

Tuesday, February 08, 2011


hey guys!
Valentine's day is coming!
This dress is inspired by Mc Queen's collection.. So many clothes on SD for this designer!! Thats great in my opinion...!
So. this dress is a gift if u renew superstar membership for Valentines day.. If you are superstar for 1 year you take these gifts in advance I think..
do you like the dress?
Will you renew superstar membership for this?
xoxo sa...gataki
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

16 comments:

  1. this dress is realy amazing :D
    thank god i have it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress..i extended my member ship for 5 months and i am ss for more than a year but i didn't got it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful,but i'm not ss:((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...really nice.!
    I will think about it.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress and I got it free even better ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe i have renewed my ss membership for it so .. i realy wanted to have that dress and my ss membership was almost over XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice. Not the amazing, but...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dress, McQueen is my favourite designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont like this dress :) but... the colour is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the dress is ok, love Mc Queen though. I am star doll royalty and haven't received this dress or any other item they said you would get =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete