My movie spoiler

Sunday, February 06, 2011


First thing i want to thanks everyone who applied to be actress in this movie ..
i had choosed the Participants and you will know them when the movie announced


Second thing i'm so happy finaly me and my best friend in real finished the graphic
next Friday 11.Feb.2011 the day i waited before month ago



Please post this spoiler on your blog
it will mean alot for me !!



What do you think ?!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

17 comments:

  1. Ohh really nice.
    I am looking forward.
    I will post it in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's gonna be great :D I ccan't wait :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. unbelievable it looks so amazing I can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait :) I really want to be in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing I'll post it on my blog inside-stardollx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks amazing you really did a good job! I posted it on my blog I think it's gonna be wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw the movie ...it is amazing!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete