My final post...

Friday, February 04, 2011


Hello everyone. Though its sad enough to say, I won't
be working/writing on this blog anymore. ): I have too many projects I'm working on and personal life bonuses it. I'm sorry, but this will be my final post on the Ghandoora blog. I've meet wonderful people and I just want to say thanks to Ghandoora for giving me a chance to write on this wonderful blog! Maybe you'll see me in the future?

Larsa_Gurl
xoxo, Love you fame monsters >;D
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. it was nice to have you here,
    and we will miss u :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you. You did a great job on this blog. Good luck in your career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :(
    :(
    :(
    we'll miss u and ur posts!good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss yu!
    Good luck and be sure that we want you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bye we will all miss you so much ^_^ hope your other projects go well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. bye larsa_gurl! u were an awesome writer and u always will be! i always love ur posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. o!!It was nice to have you here!!Bye!I hope you the best!

    ReplyDelete