Fashion Week 2011

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hey everyone! I will now be writing on Sundays, and wednesdays! Anyways, here are some pictures from Fashion Week 2011.

What do you think? I think the outfit is pretty overall, but what's up with the golden top? I think that just ruins the outfit all together. Instead, I would of changed the top to make it black, to go with that part of the sunglasses, and change the jacket and shoes, but the outfit is still very, very pretty. You don't have to really change anything if you want(:


Love, Love, Love it! I saw this outfit and fell in love with that dress. The only thing i would change would be the boots. They're a little too high. You can get some smaller black heels or boots, i suggest, but this outfit is amazing. I would love to have that dress.


Okay...what? This dress is a total DON'T. She looks like she's wrapped in a curtain with a belt. This dress is soo not pretty at all. And the headshawl? Who would wear this? i don't think you see people wearing this out..  I don't get where they got this dress style from. Yeah this would be popular somewhere else; not here.


Made By KKRRBB78
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

8 comments:

  1. i like the third outfit .even the second is fine but it has smth wrong with it....from beaty-girlMiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them

    please gandoora can my blog and urs be media partner or siters
    my blog : the-stardoll-fashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way they match.!
    But I like more the first and the second.!

    ReplyDelete