♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, February 14, 2011

Today is 14/Feb i think everyone know that today is valentine day !
So i want to ask you :

To whom you are going to say " i love you " ??

well for me i want to say it to my best friends i have them on stardoll and here on the blog too
they are amazing i love them so so so so much no one can imagine how much ...
they were beside me when i was weak !!
well i don't have friends in real just one she is amazing ( Atooce ) my twins !!

    I you
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Happy Valentines day to everyone!
    I gave a packet of love hearts to my Mum, Dad and my two sisters and handmade cards just to show them I would make an effort to show them how much they mean to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines day to Everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will say "Happy valentine's day"
    first to my mum,and than to my boyfriend;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you're too nice and I want to wish everyone happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines Day everyone.
    I want to say I love you to all my best friends (real life and stardoll ) and of course my family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy valentines day to everyone :D kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy valentine's day to everyone!!!although i am late...i luv my mum!and of course my friends!

    ReplyDelete