Back to ..

Monday, February 07, 2011

Oh man ! tomorrow i will back to the school !
if you don't know what is school mean here is the picture that it's really describe me !


if you don't understand it here is what school mean !!
six . creepy . hours . of . our . lives

but this is dosen't mean that i will leave the blog !! no way 100%
i have TON of new things will be these weeks !
don't forget the blog won't be the same without you ^^
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

14 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of having to go to school --' Why can't we just be born with knowledge? Why do we have to suffer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 hours lucky but me the moment i leave home & come back from school it takes me 9 horrible hours

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have 6/7 hours and then we have 1/2 homework!And then i got enlgish lesson or maths or computer lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought it was Six Crap Hours Of Our Life xD Ah well :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck sweetie you'll be great...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It started on Monday here. I want vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhh knw it but we get together with frnd the + point

    ReplyDelete