Travel with us 4

Friday, January 21, 2011

Are you ready to travel with me? I'm sure your answer is yes especially I finished my exams yesterday! So.. this time we'll travel to MiddleEast with Teta Safieh she is going to be our guide for this time! She said: "It's going to be special journey because it's going to be to one of countries in Middle East .. It's a country in Western Asia, on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea."





When we arrived, we met 4 Lebanese men wearing traditional clothes welcomed us and they wanted to show us some beautiful views in Lebanon. We as asked them about the Lebanese traditional customs for women they answered: "All Christians and most Muslims who live in the cities wear European style clothes. In poorer Muslim towns and in some Muslim areas in the main cities. In the countryside, women sometimes wear traditional colorful skirts and men wear a traditional serwal (baggy trousers)."




After 3 hours, we stopped in this amazing view match between 2 colors in wonderful way! So... let's set in the telifrik and reach the right side to start skiing ^^ (my favorite part!). In the Lebanon Mountains the gradual increase in altitude produces colder winters with more precipitation and snow. The summers have a wider daily range of temperatures and less humidity. In the winter, frosts are frequent and snows heavy.



 




At night, we went to the Downtown to eat the traditional Lebanese food.  The Lebanese diet focuses on herbs, spices, and fresh ingredients (the Lebanese rarely eat leftovers), relying less on heavy sauces. Mint, parsley, oregano, garlic, allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon are the most common seasonings. Bread, a staple food in Lebanon, is served with almost every meal, most often as a flat bread, or pita.







After this amazing night we spent it in the restaurant, we paid in Lebanon currency called " Lira " and then we went to walk in Lebanon streets. That's for today! What do you think? :)



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

30 comments:

  1. i've never beem there...but i'd luv 2!and when i see all this food...i am so hungry now ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see that you are showing my country to others, i hope that everyone who didn't visited Lebanon yet come so you could see my amazing world !! thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great trip.
    got to know so much more about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that all loocks great (my fave is the food ;3 ) really interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never visited Lebanon, but I want to. And I love their food. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was able to ski but I would probably injure myself ^_^ It looks lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am soo proud beeing Lebanese and to live here ! It's awesome and for me , the best country EVER.
    You should ALL visit us !
    It's nice , isn't it ?! ^^
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a really beautiful place, I'd love to visit it

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love Lebanon, that's my country ♥

    I've to blogs, one on blogspot and one on skyrock, m-lolore.skyrock.com :)

    xoxoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad you show how is my country, thank you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love Lebanon ♥ it's the best country i have ever seen! if you were not there you MUST go there :D

    ReplyDelete