Results are in...

Sunday, January 23, 2011


Valentine's comp winner has been decided by our readers! And the winner is..


ESSROX!

In second place, with only 9 behind was Amandaapje! I must say I kept looking at the results and first it was essrox winning, then hours later it was amandaapje! It was a battle between these two!

Essrox - You have 24 hours to contact me and receive your prize, I don't mention no one if they have won.

Amandaapje - If Essrox doesn't contact me within 24 hours the prize will go to you. You must contact me within 24 hours. 


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
( My user is Larsa_Gurl )


===================================================================

Want to see Essrox's entry? I bet you do! Here it is:


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

13 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD. What the hell.
    That girl stole my work and took credit for it. WHAT THE FRIGGIN HELL? Thats bull.

    Original work: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fdbrYh7tuqM/TRyBAeaN8FI/AAAAAAAAAM4/XfJUgmiiByQ/s1600/Sephora+holiday.png

    emilysdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I would go to such a low level to do that.

    You can even ask my sister (Pumpit36) as she saw me make it FROM SCRATCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. emilysdoodles.blogspot.com/2011/01/essrox-stole-my-work-proof.html

    The ultimate proof.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your proof is fake emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job. But she copied Emily. That's not fair.

    ReplyDelete