Update

Friday, December 17, 2010

I have some more news on the DKNY model me-doll comp. Prizes and deadline! I wish you all good luck and have fun! There will be 3 finalists for the competition. All entries are due by December 21st 
Description: You all are getting a picture of a girl, she is a model for DKNY, and on stardoll you must try to make your me-doll look like hers. You also have to try your best to make your stardoll outfit like hers

Prizes

1st place- A background for your blog/computer
                An add of your blog/suite (10 days)
                A superstar gift of your choice
               
2nd place- An add of your blog/suite (7 days)
                 A superstar gift of your choice
            

3rd place- A superstar gift of your choice
                 An add of your blog/suite (5 days)
          
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. hey im sending mine again but its the same one

    http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i463/danceblack-love/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent my pic in the other blog post
    I really hope i win lol ;)
    xoxoxo Indigo26 (my stardoll name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes mine is in the other post aswell :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put my entry on the other post. I hope i win ^.^ :



    -iluvladygaga232


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. okk for the comp my link iss http://tinypic.com/r/2wqegj8/7
    for momijigal911
    xx

    ReplyDelete