New Years Resolutions! ♥

Friday, December 31, 2010


Hello (: For many countries and states, we know today as; NEW YEARS EVE!
When you start a new year, you want to start fresh on everything, thus a New Years Resolution.
Here is the definition straight from the dictionary:
A New Year's resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day. ...


Many people have a 'New Year's Resolution", as do I.

My New Year's Resolution for 2011! ♥
(Fill what yours is for 2011 in the comments)

Mine:

1. Start fresh from school, I have too many bad memories.
2. Get straight A's for all quarters.
3. Be nicer and more polite when my family is around me.
4. Be a better friend to my best.

I think I might add more, hmm?






Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

8 comments: