Mafia on Stardoll

Monday, December 06, 2010


New action is now happening on stardoll and all of us are really scared and afraid! Interesting huh? Well Italian Mafia is back as all girls said, it seems that they had a black history in stardoll since 2008! And nowadays, they are having new list for hacking! 



Well, in 2010, I got hacked in starbazar in weird way! My DKNY got hacked and my 1300 Stardollars got hacked too! Here are some tips for me to get rid of getting hacked: Change your e-mail & your password regularly :)


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

12 comments:

  1. I'm SCARED, Because i am in their HACKING LIST !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG girl close your GB and hide your rares and if you are betifull become a lttel bit uglly

      Delete
  2. OMG honey ! i don't know what can i say ! be careful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't go to their blog! I heard it has a cookie! Hope you don't get hacked ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMW there r so many of them their faces r so EEVVIILL!!
    * Shiver* =(
    -Indigo 26

    ReplyDelete
  6. ItalianMafiaTue is an undercover fake mafia member. my good friend made her to see how to get her account back. turns out they dont change the email so it was easy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am scared too...but i don't think i am in their priorities

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please be safe I made 2 stardoll accounts and the Italian Mafia hacked me!Stolen Stardollars,changed look,and no password!Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete