Comp Winners

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

DKNY Model Comp Winners!
By KKRRBB78

Hey everyone! Everyone did a fantastic job with this compition! You were all so close, but unfortunatly all of you didn't win :( Well anyways i would like to give a big congrats to the 2 winners....

1st Place: Sa...Gatiki
2nd Place: Kaami1990!
Prizes!
Sa...Gatiki- A supertsar gift of your choice
a background for your blog/computer
and a free presentation! ( i make them pretty well, and I do not hack!)

Kaami1990- a background for your blog/computer
and a free presentation (i make them pretty well, and I do not hack!)

In order to recieve your prizes you must contact KKRRBB78 in her guestbook!
Good job girls! If you didn't win this comp then don't be discouraged! There is going to be a new comp every week!! :) But..they will be harder and
harder as we go on. Good job everyone!

I want to wish you all a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, and Happy Kwanza :)

By KKRRBB78
Ghandoora Offical Writer






Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

11 comments:

  1. bleh mine was much better...
    No joke ;]
    Congratz giirlz

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhm btw were'nt there supose to be a 3rd winner aswell ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON WHOOOOOOP !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did anyone even check mine out?! the only reason i had to do it on my blog is cuz thats the only way i kno howta do it! and i made a screenshot for the thing:[

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank u so much!!!

    Actually my name is Sa...gataki...

    ReplyDelete
  6. isabelizme- i checked urs and sa it

    amandaapje-well there are more contests coming so dont complain, and no we decided only 2 winners

    ReplyDelete
  7. not complaining... just saying n_n

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that's not fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! but i didn't like the prizes! :(

    ReplyDelete