Callie.stardoll

Sunday, December 12, 2010

 
Don't know if you noticed, but yesterday Callie.Stardoll added to StarBlog review of X-Factor. Here is the beginning of the article:
"When I went to the Connaught Hotel in London, I had to pinch myself to make sure that this is not a dream. I'm a simple girl from Stardoll, the usual interests, so just imagine me when Stardoll gave me a proposal to participate in the official finale X-Factor . Though I wanted to scream, I knew that I must save my voice, because I was officially Stardoll'owym Rapporteur Stardoll,mI sat patiently in a room full of journalists and television crews and cursed questions you could ask. Then, a celestial event began! All four finalists and the judges took their places on stage. There was a strange silence for 3 seconds, and then the great wave of the hands of journalists rose to the top, everyone tried to attract attention and ask questions finalists."
Then Callie longer describes what was happening as it proceeded the entire event. X-Factor is such a program, something like "Got Talent", but that they are only looking for musical talent. Callie also added to the article pictures, post the article, we can conclude that the tall woman with glasses is our Callie.Stardoll!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

12 comments:

  1. So that's what she looks like! I am truly fascinated :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. one direction i love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.O Is that Cher Lloyd?? I'm sooooo jealous if it is- she is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that you the one wiv glasess ur soo pretty u n cher look like sisters xx im called mel76celeb on stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur soo pretty u and cher look like siters xx on stardoll im called mel76celeb xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My doll doesn't look like me in real life too, I thought she was a made up chracter by the staff themself she's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is with One Direction OMG

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT'S CHER LLYOD!!! To be honest she looks quite okay,but why does her doll look the OPPOSITE of her? Callie, please wear something that you would actually wear. Because on a stardoll blog some people think you look like an alien.

    ReplyDelete