Jessica Lowndes makeup

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello everyone. It's me Salma A.K.A. Lillyhany. I want to thank everyone for the nice comments and the amazing complements I received about my last post. Today, I will show you how to create that Jessica Lowndes look!


Step 1: Like I said before it's better to start applying the make up without having hair or any kind of
 accessories over your eyes.

Step 2 : I'm going to put a little bit of light blue eyeshadow (dot).

Step 3: Black eyeshadow over and under the eyes, but don't make it to dark :)

Step 4: I'm going to put some Black eyeliner (kohl).

Step 5: Now it's time for the mascara, and it's your choice, you can use either one, I always use both :)

Step 6: Some blush, whatever color you want.

Step 7: Change the lips to this color:


 Step 8: I'm not going to use any lipstick, but I used the "LUXE" lip gloss.

Step 9: You can use the black brow definer.



Tips:
if you want the same look , you can use these lips 
and this hair style

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments: