Gossip News

Sunday, November 21, 2010



Some of you were surprised to see Emma's new haircut. It is super short. Emma has been sporting her new do for a couple months. She cut it after finishing Harry Potter. She had been wanting to cut her hair for a long time. She could have worn a wig, but it would not have been the same.

She said: "It feels amazing! It's so easy! I wake up in the morning, and I'm good to walk out the door!". The star added: “I missed all that experimentation that most teenagers go through. I’ve wanted to do this since I was about 16, so as soon as I had the chance I was like, ‘Right. This is it.’”

Would you dare to get a haircut like this?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. It looks very nice and modern but I think she looks better with long hair . I think she is so beautiful! Has anyone seen the new Harry Potter movie? I Have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's beautiful with any hairstyle....this is more extreme..i like it

    ReplyDelete