New Contest

Saturday, November 20, 2010


Hello everyone, I bet the title got your attention, haha. Well this is actually a competition/game!I'll explain this to you in a moment. What you have to do is make a room with a theme that I pick. When you make your suite, please put your medoll in the suite you made. Then, you can tell me in the comments that you are entering.

Easy as that! I will probably be doing these weekly. The winner gets $50 sd. Non superstars can enter. 

Heres how: You can go to someones suite that is superstar. (I prefer picking someone with a lot of stuff.)
And decorate their suite. Take a print screen of it, then send me the link of the suite you made! (Tinypic only please) If the winner is Non - ss they will get the prize in gifts. This weeks theme is: THANKSGIVING

I want you guys to make a suite based on Thanksgiving, since its coming up in less than a week! Thats all for now. I want to see all your entries :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

13 comments:

  1. my main suit is a palace of glamour :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fashion suite

    cass19100

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my Tiny Pic
    http://i55.tinypic.com/1128rvd.jpg
    i hope u like it!
    and as u can see it's the Lovely Ghandoora's suite

    My Stardoll name is Indigo26
    xoxoxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe i dont have any stuff for thanksgiving :$

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine sucks! But hope u like it.. :L
    OhEmJee...

    I used Callie.Stardoll suite. She didn't have much...

    http://tinypic.com/r/2n19a1e/7

    mmm :(

    OhEmJee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the first time I'm entering this type of comp! Well hope i go well! ;D
    Username: Elligrig13
    Here's my entry:
    i54.tinypic.com/ra4z95.jpg


    -Ellie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want to enter the compition my nick name in stardoll:roro.2005

    ReplyDelete
  9. أبى أشترك في المسابقة إسمي flawcharm
    كيف أطبع الصورة بالابتوب مافيها سكرين برنت وأرسلك هي برسالة خاصة

    ReplyDelete
  10. أبى أشترك في المسابقة إسمي flawcharm
    كيف أطبع الصورة بالابتوب مافيها سكرين برنت وأرسلك هي برسالة خاصة

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey :D Here is my stardoll link: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=26106255 My name on stardoll is maimutica_xd .Please look at my suite and vote her :X:X:X..Thank You :D And here is a another site with my suite photo ;)
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hmfpl1&s=7
    Kiss all

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this comp still open for entry?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes.Is open for entry :D
    Please vote my suite ;)

    ReplyDelete