Logo comp

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hey guys before month ago i made comp called it's about make logo for our blog and here is the entries







PS : big sorry to Dimpledall ! i forget that she joined the comp !


your vote go to whom ?? tell me .. this time you will choose the winner not me ! remember just tell your friends to vote for you and comment that they are voted ..
ONLY COMMENTS WILL BE COUNTED !!

Ghandoora ~ good luck
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

12 comments:

  1. Good luck! I voted Melissa Linardou

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a big thanks to all the girls who hs voted my logo! even i'm not the first, i have to thank you very much!! :-* ILYSM all of u! oh and i voted myself... =^_^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote for:
    Melissa Linardou

    she totally deserves it !

    good work to all the rest !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted DEMI_LOVANTO_2 , i think she deserve it. but congratulations to all of the finalists!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say i quite like Bunnybows pic but good luck to all of u!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was difficult to choose but I chose... I want demi_lovanto_2 for winner... but all the girls have made good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's okay gandhoora!
    Always Happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. voted demi_lovanto_2 ! hope she'll win!

    ReplyDelete