Travel with us 2

Friday, September 10, 2010

Last week, I was in Peru and many girls love the trip! Today I will take you virtually to Norway (My next destination). It is one of the most sparsely populated countries in Europe. The capital city of Norway is Oslo. Norway has a total area of 385,252 square kilometers (148,747 sq mi) and a population of about 4.8 million. credit: www.oppapers.com


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #1 

This time I'll travel by the sea with this amazing Steamship, whooho! I'm so excited x) So, while we were in the middle of the sea, I start reading a book about history of Norway, they said that: 
"The history of human settlement in what is present day Norway goes back at least 11,000 years, to the late Paleolithic. Archaeological finds in the county of Møre og Romsdal have been dated to 9,200 BC and are probably the remains of settlers from Doggerland, an area now submerged in the North Sea, but at the time a landbridge that connected the present day British Isles with Jutland". credit: en.wikipedia.org/






My friend managed to catch this fish, yummy! It's will be delicious meal to eat at night ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #2 

In the next day, we went to the village, after 32 Miles to have a dinner at my friend's Grandmum .These Norwegian girls will be our guide today. While walking I asked the girls about the the traditional food in norway she replied: "Norwegian cuisine in its traditional form is based largely on the raw materials readily available in Norway and its mountains, wilderness and coast. It differs in many respects from its continental counterparts with a stronger focus on game and fish." credit: en.wikipedia.org
 
 




 



------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #3 
In the last day of our journey, I took these photos for you, and I know that you will properly be jealous right now because I'm going to spend my last hours in Disney Land :P






Ok guys I do the best in this trip maybe it wasn't that beautiful but I promise, next Friday we'll have much fun together. Bye
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

41 comments:

  1. Woow, rrally nice!! I live in Norway :) it's BOOORING xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...!
    I enjoyed!
    What place is next ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...neveer been there...so beautiful...big fish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norway is very beautiful as I can see :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like norway specially their languege....its hard but i know some simple words...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like travelling with us so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candyflossfa i see how u won top commenter

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't think its fair if u do that

    ReplyDelete
  9. how can u write ur comments with 1 word and put it all together? that is not fair seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh and Norway is soooo cool! i love this post

    ReplyDelete