Travel with us 1

Friday, September 03, 2010


Are you ready to travel with me? I'm sure your answer is yes. The passport, the ticket and the money are ready. So let's go ;) Yesterday I opened the world's map and I move down to south America, traveling to...? PERU

It's a country in western South America. It is located on the north by Ecuador and Colombia, on the east by Brazil, on the southeast by Bolivia, on the south by Chile, and on the west by the Pacific Ocean. Peru is divided into 25 regions and the province of Lima. Each region has an elected government composed of a president and a council, which serves for a four-year term. These governments plan regional development, execute public investment projects, promote economic activities, and manage public property.
credit: en.wikipedia.org


I arrived at the airport at 6 AM, and now I'm preparing myself to eat this delicious meal.




------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day #1

I reached Peru at 11 PM, I'm really tired but I won't missed the chance to walk in Peru's streets, especially that It's look wonderful and so romantic at night! So, here some photos I took them for you.



------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Day #2

Now I'm in my way to take you to see an outstanding view for Peru at top of  The Andes mountains, I think it's a gift from the God! You only have to smell the fresh air and stop thinking about anything!

 







The Andes mountains run parallel to the Pacific Ocean, dividing the country into three geographic regions. The costa (coast), to the west, is a narrow plain, largely arid except for valleys created by seasonal rivers. The sierra (highlands) is the region of the Andes; it includes the Altiplano plateau as well as the highest peak of the country, the 6,768 m (22,205 ft)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Day #3

I'm so hungry so I've decided go to this traditional restaurant, I had these 3 dishes Lomo Saltado, Ceviche and Tiradito. What I can say that Peruvian food is incredibly diverse with each region and even some cities with their own specialties. Below we have included some of the most traditional and easiest to find in Peru.









Then when I went out of the restaurant I saw Peruvian people wearing the traditional costume, I asked them about it and they replied: "The Peruvian culture is primarily rooted in Amerindian and Spanish traditions, though it has also been influenced by various African, Asian, and European ethnic groups.Peruvian artistic traditions date back to the elaborate pottery, textiles, jewelry, and sculpture of Pre-Inca cultures". Actually, I love it, It's so colorful and I don't mind wearing it ;)

And also I asked them about the currency, they said: "Peru's currency is the Nuevo Sol. Banknotes currently circulating include 200, 100, 50, 20 and 10 Nuevos Soles, while there are coins for 1, 2 and 5 Nuevos Soles and 50, 20, 10 and 5 cents". Credit: www.enjoyperu.com / en.wikipedia.org



Oh NO! I hate to say good bye but I must back to my country Jordan! I hope you like my this country and I hope you had fun with me ;)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. Diddnt know there were so many interesting thinks in Peru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mehhh was going to Peru this summer but me and my best friend are not any more :\
    Her grandma lives there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually never saw the first travel with us! It's really good and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a coincidence that 1st coin with the 5 on it looks just like or South African 5 rand! (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. all these posts are just amazing!I love them!!

    ReplyDelete